The Team at MaxNRG Personal Training aim to provide you with weekly healthy recipes which include breakfast, lunch, dinner, smoothies and the occasional dessert recipe idea that will not only revive your taste buds but take you a step closer to reaching a leaner, healthier you!
This weeks two new healthy breakfast options are:
- CHOC PEANUT BUTTER OAT MUFFINS
- SPINACH & EGG WRAP
CHOC PEANUT BUTTER OAT MUFFINS
RECIPE MAKES 6 SERVINGS
• 1 cup oatmeal
• 6 egg whites
• 1 scoop of chocolate protein
• 2 teaspoons pure cocoa powder
• Pinch of stevia
• ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
• 2 tablespoons of natural
• 1/3 cup water
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Then add the egg whites, peanut butter, and water.
3. Stir until mixed well. Scoop into a muffin pan
coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 350oF for 25 minutes.
PROTEIN : 22g
CARBS : 11g
FAT : 5g
SPINACH EGG WRAP
RECIPE MAKES 1 SERVING
• 1 small whole wheat tortilla
• ½ cup chopped spinach
• 3 egg whites
• 1 egg
• 1 tablespoon low fat feta
• 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
1. Spray a small pan with nonstick spray, and bring to medium heat.
Beat eggs, and cook in pan. You can cook it as an omelette or
scramble. Remove the pan from heat, re-spray, and then return to
2. Add chopped spinach and tomatoes. Stirring occasionally, cook
for about 1 minute (until spinach has wilted). Add the cheese to
the pan and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly. Meanwhile,
heat tortilla in the microwave until slightly warm.
3. Place veggie/cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla. Place
egg on top, and wrap the tortilla.
PROTEIN : 25g
CARBS : 26g
FAT : 7g
To view more of our simple and healthy recipe ideas please visit our Recipe Page.
For more information about how MaxNRG Personal Training can assist you with your diet and fitness needs check out our Nutrition page on our website.