If you access this Website from outside Australia you are also responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws in the place where you are located.
- Anti-spam notice: Publication of electronic addresses on MaxNRG Personal Training’s Website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent by MaxNRG Personal Training or the relevant addresses, to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Content on this Website: Material or information (‘Content’) on this Website is not advice and is subject to periodic changes and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. MaxNRG Personal Training does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the content in this Website. You should make your own enquiries before entering any transaction on the basis of the content on this Website.
- External links and advertisements: This Website contains links to websites maintained by other organisations over which MaxNRG Personal Training has no control. MaxNRG Personal Training does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or approve any material or advertising on external sites or the operations of external sites. You access those external sites and use their information, products and services solely at your own risk.MaxNRG Personal Training makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material or advertising on external sites to which this Website is linked, nor is MaxNRG Personal Training responsible for the availability of these external links. You should refer to the relevant external site or advertiser for information on its products and / or services.
- Limitation of liability: MaxNRG Personal Training (i) makes no warranties or representations about this Website or any of the Content; (ii) accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the use of this Website or any of the Content; (iii) does not guarantee that this website will not cause damage or is free from viruses or any other defects or errors. MaxNRG Personal Training, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this Website or the Content on it. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by MaxNRG Personal Training in relation to the use of this website or the Content, is limited as provided under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) (s.68A). Under no circumstances will MaxNRG Personal Training be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the Content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus or any other defects or errors. MaxNRG Personal Training shall not be held responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by your use, of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on external sites. Any concerns regarding an external link, should be directed to its responsible site administrator or webmaster.
- Copyright in material on this site and restriction of use: Save and except for any third party copyright included on this website under a licence or agreement, all the Content of this Website and downloads from it, is owned by MaxNRG Personal Training (ABN 75 885 825 580). All rights reserved.Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of any Content may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or reproduced on any other Internet website without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. MaxNRG Personal Training grants you permission to do the following with the content unless otherwise indicated: (i)store a reproduction of the content on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it; (ii)print hard copies of the content for non-commercial use or personal use only; (iii)reproduce or distribute any complete page of the content so long as;
(iii.a)do not reproduce or redistribute less than a complete page, or, where a document consists of more than one page, less than the complete document; (iii.b)you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Website (unless expressly authorised by MaxNRG Personal Training); (iii.c)this copyright notice appears in its entirety in each copy made or distributed, and; (iii.d)the content is appropriately attributed to MaxNRG Personal Training. Without limiting the foregoing, you must not reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, link to, or otherwise use any of the content on the website including audio and video excerpts without the prior written approval of MaxNRG Personal Training.
- Copyright in other material: MaxNRG Personal Training makes no warranties or representations that third party material on this Website or material on other websites to which this Website is linked, does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. MaxNRG Personal Training is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking this Website to such material on other sites.
- Trademarks: Trademarks including but not limited to the words ‘MaxNRG Personal Training’, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by MaxNRG Personal Training in Australia and may be the subject of rights in other countries. You must not use MaxNRG Personal Training’s trademarks except: (i) by saving or printing out a copy of MaxNRG Personal Training’s website as permitted by the copyright notice above; (ii) as permitted by written agreement from MaxNRG Personal Training.This Website may contain trade marks or logos of other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the registered owner(s) of such marks.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MaxNRG Personal Training, its employees and contractors, from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expenses (including reasonable solicitor’s fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of Content, or your conduct on this Website, or messages posted or transmitted by you on or through this Website. MaxNRG Personal Training reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnification obligations.
- Website unavailability: MaxNRG Personal Training does not accept responsibility in the event that the website is unavailable to you due to any computer downtime, malfunction or such other event outside the control of MaxNRG Personal Training.