What can our Accredited Exercise Physiologists help you with?
EP’s have a huge impact in the development of exercise programs to target specific conditions such as:
- Diabetes and Pre Diabetes (Type 1 insulin dependent and Type 2 insulin independent)
- Cardiovascular Diseases (High Blood Pressure, high cholesterol or atherosclerosis)
- Musculoskeletal Injuries (shoulder, elbow, wrist, neck, lower back, hips and lower extremity)
- Obesity both childhood obesity and adult population
- Mental Issues (Stress, anxiety and forms of depression)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema) which develops in smokers and ex-smokers
- Back & Neck Pain
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Difficulty maintaining motivation and adherence
- Exercise Rehabilitation, physical restrictions or mobility issues
Allied Health Professionals (WorkCover, Medicare Australia, Department of Veteran Affairs)
Accredited Exercise Physiologists are recognised as allied health professionals and are eligible to register with Medicare Australia, Department of Veteran Affairs, WorkCover and have recognition among a number of health insurers.
Exercise Physiology is claimable with Private health Insurance, GP Care Plans, DVA, TAC and WorkSafe
Book a Consultation with an Exercise Physiologist TODAY.