- Start by sitting on the ball with the dumbells resting on your thighs.
- Slowly walk your feet forward until the ball is in-between your shoulder blades and your shoulders and head are resting comfortably on the ball.
- Push your hips upwards so that there is a straight line through your body from knees to shoulders.
- Begin with the dumbells just above your shoulders with elbows out to the side and your palms turned towards your feet.
- Slowly raise the dumbells into the air making an arc shape. Keep going until the weights meet each other at the top of the movement and your arms are almost straight.
- Lower the dumbbells back to chest level.
(Click each image for a larger view)
For more squat variations and other great exercises, visit the ‘MaxNRG Exercise of the Week‘ page or check out or Exercise Video Library