The Team at MaxNRG Personal Training aim to provide you with weekly healthy recipes which include breakfast, lunch, dinner, smoothies and the occasional dessert recipe idea that will not only revive your taste buds but take you a step closer to reaching a leaner, healthier you!
This weeks two new healthy Dinner options are:
- PORK WRAPS
- MINT PORK STIR-FRY
RECIPE MAKES 2 SERVINGS
• 8oz lean cut pork, cut in slices
• 3 egg whites
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons peanut oil
• 4 large mushrooms, sliced
• 1 cup shredded cabbage
• 2 scallions, sliced
• 1 cup bean sprouts
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 small whole wheat tortillas
1. In a wok, or large pan over medium-high heat, scramble the
eggs in a tablespoon of peanut oil.Remove and set aside.
2. Add another tablespoon of peanut oil and heat. Add the pork and
stir-fry until mostly done. Add the mushrooms, cabbage, scallions,
and sprouts and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the eggs back into the wok, and stir them in, breaking them
into small pieces. Add the soy sauce, and stir.
4. Put half of the stir-fry mixture on a tortilla and wrap it up.
PROTEIN : 39g
CARBS : 18g
FAT : 12g
MINT PORK STIR-FRY
RECIPE MAKES 4 SERVINGS
• 1 pound pork tenderloin, cubed
(1 inch cubes)
• 1 teaspoon macadamia oil
• 1 crushed garlic clove
• 4 chopped mint leaves
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
• 2 cups broccoli
• 2 cups zucchini
• 1 medium onion, cut in wedges
1. Heat wok or large pan with macadamia oil over medium-high
2. Add pork cubes and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add broccoli, zucchini, onion, garlic and stir-fry for about
4. Add broth and sodium sauce and keep stirring for another 2-3
5. Add mint leaves, stir, and serve.
PROTEIN : 32g
CARBS : 5g
FAT : 9g
To view more of our simple and healthy recipe ideas please visit our Recipe Page.
For more information about how MaxNRG Personal Training can assist you with your diet and fitness needs check out our Nutrition page on our website.