Side Prone Hold – Exercise of the Week
- This exercise is a variation of the standard Prone Hold.
- Lie on your side with your legs straight out.
- Lie face down on your stomach on a mat.
- Turn sideways and raise your body off the floor, with one arm bent parallel to the floor.
- Try to keep your body in a straight line and your elbow directly under your shoulder.
- Initially aim to complete 30-60 seconds.
- If this exercise is too advanced for you, bend your legs so that you are now supporting from your knee off the floor and not your feet.
(Click each image for a larger view)
MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278
view our local listing for more info >>