Prone Hold – Exercise of the Week
- This exercise is also often referred to as a Plank or Bridge.
- Lie face down on your stomach on a mat.
- Raise your body up in a straight line and rest your body weight on your elbows and toes so that your body forms a straight line from the tops of your shoulders to your heels.
- Keep your back straight and your hips up and brace your abs tight.
- Try to keep your body in a straight line and your elbows directly under your shoulders.
- Initially aim to complete 30-60 seconds.
- Once you can do this exercise for 2-minutes keeping good form, progress to the stability ball prone hold.
(Click each image for a larger view)
MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278