Incline Push Up (HARD) – Exercise of the Week
- Set up at either a bar, bench or wall that is approximately knee height
- Take a shoulder width overhand grip
- Get into an inclined pushup position with your feet lined up straight behind you.
- Lower your body until your elbows are bent 90 degrees.
- Then press back u to starting position
If you find that standard push ups are too advanced and you don’t have the strength to perform 10 repetitions, try these incline push ups or even Kneeling Push Ups