The Team at MaxNRG Personal Training aim to provide you with weekly healthy recipes which include breakfast, lunch, dinner, smoothies and the occasional dessert recipe idea that will not only revive your taste buds but take you a step closer to reaching a leaner, healthier you!
This weeks two healthy Snack options are:
- APPLE OATS SNACK BARS
- HERBED EGGS
APPLE OATS SNACK BARS
RECIPE MAKES 4 SERVINGS
• ¾ cup oatmeal
• ¼ cup oat bran
• 6 egg whites
• 1 scoop vanilla protein
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened
• ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
• Pinch of sweetner
• Pinch of cinnamon
• 2 apples, diced
• Drop of vanilla extract
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients (except for the apples). Blend
until the mix gets thick and pour in a big bowl.
2. Add the apples to the mix and stir with a spoon.
3. Pour the mix in a baking dish, and cook at 350c until cooked
(about 30 minutes). Cut in 4 equal bars.
PROTEIN : 17g
CARBS : 21g
FAT : 1g
RECIPE MAKES 1 SERVING
• 1 whole hard-boiled egg
• 3 hard boiled eggs, whites only
• 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
• Pinch of oregano
• Pinch of parsley
• Pinch of basil
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Peel the eggs and slice the eggs in half.
2. Carefully remove 3 yolks (leaving 1 yolk) into a mixing bowl.
3. Mash the eggs with a fork. Stir in, yogurt, chilli powder,
garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, and mix until creamy.
PROTEIN : 20g
CARBS : 1g
FAT : 11g
To view more of our simple and healthy recipe ideas please visit our Recipe Page.
For more information about how MaxNRG Personal Training can assist you with your diet and fitness needs check out our Nutrition page on our website.