The Team at MaxNRG Personal Training aim to provide you with weekly healthy recipes which include breakfast, lunch, dinner, smoothies and the occasional dessert recipe idea that will not only revive your taste buds but take you a step closer to reaching a leaner, healthier you!
This weeks two healthy Dinner options are:
- BASIL BEEF
- BEEF ROAST WITH APPLES
RECIPE MAKES 1 SERVING
• 4oz lean red meat, cut in strips
• 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
• 1 scallion
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Thinly slice the meat.
2. Put the oil in a wok over high heat.
3. When it’s hot, add the beef and stir-fry for a minute or two.
4. Add the scallions and stir-fry for another 3 to 4 minutes
5. Add the basil, soy sauce, and pepper to season.
6. Toss with the beef, cooking just another minute or so.
PROTEIN : 30g
CARBS : 0g
FAT : 13g
BEEF ROAST WITH APPLES
RECIPE MAKES 4 SERVINGS
• 1 pound beef round roast
• ¼ cup water
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 apple, quartered
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon turmeric
• ½ cup sliced onion
1. Place roast into slow cooker.
2. In a bowl, combine water, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder,
cinnamon, turmeric; pour over roast.
3. Top with apple and onion.
4. Cover and cook on low for 5- 6 hours until the meat is tender.
PROTEIN : 27g
CARBS : 5g
FAT : 7g
To view more of our simple and healthy recipe ideas please visit our Nutrition Page