Walking Lunges – Exercise of the Week
Walking Lunges are a terrific exercise for building leg strength, speed and agility. If you are looking for a basic strength exercise that gets health and fitness results, Walking Lunges are a great choice.
- The purpose of the Walking Lunge is to stretch the glutes, hamstrings, hip flexors and calves.
- This exercise is similar to the Overhead Forward Lunge exercise except that we are slowing the action down and walking forward to add in a further dynamic stretch component.
- Step out with a long stride, striking the heel of your forward foot and extending onto the toes of your back foot.
- Complete the cycle by bringing your trail leg through and standing upright.
- View the images and video below to see this exercise in action.
(Click each image for a larger view)
If you live in the Oak Park, Strathmore, Niddrie, Keilor or Essendon area and are looking for experienced personal trainers, give MaxNRG a call. MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available anywhere in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278
our local personal trainers in Essendon, Victoria >>