Overhead Forward Lunge – Exercise of the Week
- Raise your hands up over your head. Keep your arms straight and palms facing forwards.
- Pull your shoulder blades together and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Step forward with one leg, taking a slightly larger than normal step.
- Keep the ball of your other foot on the ground to help keep your balance.
- Bend the back knee not letting it touch the ground.
- Continue to lower your body until your front thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Keep your upper body upright throughout the entire movement.
- Push with your front leg to return to the starting position and swap legs.
(Click each image for a larger view)
MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278