Suicide Runs – Exercise of the Week
Suicide Runs are a terrific exercise for building cardiovascular strength, speed and agility. If you are looking for a basic running exercise that gets health and fitness results, Suicide Runs are a great choice.
- Place four cones out 10m apart from one another
- Begin from the starting line and sprint to the first object, planting and without stopping turning and sprinting back to the starting spot.
- Once you reach the starting line again turn and now sprint to the second cone, again changing direction quickly and returning to the start position.
- Now turn from the starting position and sprint to the last cone before turning back around and returning to the starting line.
- View the images and video below to see this exercise in action.
(Click each image for a larger view)
If you live in the Gladstone Park area and are looking for experienced local personal trainers, give MaxNRG a call. MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA.
All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available anywhere in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278
our local personal trainers in Tullamarine, Victoria >>