Parallel Bar Dips – Exercise of the Week
- Grab hold of the parallel bars on a dip machine and lift yourself up until your arms are fully extended.
- Bend your knees and raise them towards your chest so that your hips and knees are bent at 90 degrees.
- Keep your abs braces and lean slightly forward.
- Gradually lower your body by bending your elbows until there is a 90 degree angle between your upper and lower arm and your upper arm is parallel to the bars.
- Pause, and then push yourself back up to the starting position using your chest, triceps and shoulders.
(Click each image for a larger view)
MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278