- Keep your abs braced and body in a straight line from your toes to shoulders
- Place your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width apart BUT place one hand in front of shoulder level and the other hand behind shoulder level
- Slowly lower yourself down until you are 5cm off the ground
- Push through your chest, shoulders and triceps to return to the start position.
- Keep your body in a straight line at all times.
- Do 2 reps for one side and then swap hand positions and repeat until you’ve completed all reps.
For more push up variations and other great exercises, visit the ‘MaxNRG Exercise of the Week‘ page or check out or Exercise Video Library