Single Leg Glute Bridge – Exercise of the Week
- This exercise is the advanced version of the Glute Bridge.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Brace your abs, and contract your right glute by squeezing your butt muscles together while you take your left leg and lift it off the floor, holding it in the position shown below.
- Hold your hips elevated for roughly 10 seconds to begin with. Keep your abs braced and squeeze the right glute.
- Slowly lower your hips back down and rest on the ground. Then repeat.
- Initially aim for 10 seconds and gradually increase the time as you become stronger.
- Swap legs and perform on the other leg.
(Click each image for a larger view)
MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278
view our local listing for more info >>