- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor
- Brace your abs, and contract your glutes by squeezing your butt muscles together
- Bridge your hips up by contracting your glutes. Don’t use your lower back
- Hold your hips elevated for roughly 10 seconds to begin with. Keep your abs braced and squeeze the glutes
- Slowly lower your hips back down and rest on the ground. Then repeat.
- Initially aim for 10 seconds and gradually increase the time as you become stronger
Visit the ‘MaxNRG Exercise of the Week‘ page or check out our Exercise Video Library for more lower body exercises