Prisoner Lunge – Exercise of the Week
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and clasp your hands behind your head.
- Keep your elbows pulled back and your shoulder blades should be pulled together to work the upper back.
- Step forward with your left leg, taking a slightly larger than normal step.
- Be sure to keep your right toe on the ground and use it to help keep your balance, and also bend your right knee.
- Continue to lower your body until your front thigh is parallel to the ground
- Keep your upper body upright throughout the entire movement.
- Push with your front (left) leg to return to the starting position and swap legs.
(Click each image for a larger view)
MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278