Decline Sit Up – Exercise of the Week
- Find a bench that has a slight decline of around 30 degrees.
- Lie down on the bench on your back, with your feet flat on the bench, knees bent and your arms crossed over chest.
- Slowly raise your shoulders off the bench, curing your body up towards your knees.
- Pick a spot on the ceiling to concentrate on and keep your neck in a neutral relaxed position.
- Once you have come up as far as you can, pause and then slowly lower yourself back down again.
- Try not to use your feet to help pull yourself up
(Click each image for a larger view)
MaxNRG Personal Training is a mobile personal trainer company in Melbourne, VICTORIA. All our fitness trainers are highly qualified and are the types of trainers who are willing to go above and beyond to be excellent and truly help people reach their fitness and exercise goals. Our goal is provide the best personal training services available in Australia.
To learn more about how we can help you, simply fill out our easy online contact form or call us on 0403-741-278 and a member of our personal training team will discuss how we can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road, Gladstone Park VIC 3043
0403 741 278
view our local listing for more info >>