Decline Push-Up – Exercise of the Week
- Begin with your knees on the floor and feet on a raised surface such as a bench or chair
- Place your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width apart
- Now lift your knees off the floor so your body is in a straight line from heels to shoulders
- Slowly lower yourself down until you are about 5cm off the ground
- Push through your chest, shoulders and triceps to return to the start position.
- Remember to keep your body in a straight line (from your toes to your head) at all times
(Click each image for a larger view)