Bodyweight Squat – Exercise of the Week
- Stand with your feet just greater than shoulder-width apart.
- With your abs braced and glutes squeezed, start the movement at the hip joint and push your hips backward and “sit back into a chair”.
- Make your hips go back as far as possible and keep your knees in a straight line.
- Don’t let your lower back round.
- Push with your glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps to return to the start position
- Repeat 3 sets of 10-15 reps
(Click each image for a larger view)