MaxNRG Personal Training appreciate the importance of protecting your personal information and recognise the trust placed in us when you supply your personal information to us. MaxNRG Personal Training will control the collection, security, quality, use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
At MaxNRG Personal Training we respect your right to privacy. We understand that as a visitor to our Website, you prefer to control your own personal information preferences. For this reason, we may ask you to register or provide personal information and preferences when you visit certain areas of our Website, request information, register for events, fill out an enquiry form or subscribe to our company newsletters. When you provide MaxNRG Personal Training with your name, email address, mailing address, or telephone number, and you don’t “opt-out”, we may use this information to alert you to company news, new services and other company and product information. If you don’t want MaxNRG Personal Training or MaxNRG Personal Training representatives to contact you, you may “opt-out” of this preference at any time, whether you’re online or contacting MaxNRG Personal Training directly. You’ll always have the flexibility to opt back in at any time based on previous information or newly updated information. See the “How to update your personal information” section for further information.
- Collecting your Personal Information: When you browse our Website, you can do so anonymously. Generally, we don’t collect personal information when you browse; however, your browser automatically tells us the type of computer and operating system you’re using. Like most standard Website servers, our Website uses log files (cookies). A “cookie” is a small line of text that is stored with your Web browser for record-keeping purposes and helps MaxNRG Personal Training provide better service to you. Your browser has an option to accept, reject or provide you with notice when a cookie is sent. Once you enter our Website, a cookie follows as you navigate the site, collecting information including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ overall movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use only, to help us understand what users are seeking on our Website.
- How we Protect your Personal Information: MaxNRG Personal Training will try to protect the personal information that you share with us. MaxNRG Personal Training stores information in a controlled, secure environment. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, however we only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- How to Update your Personal Information or ‘Opt-out’: You can help MaxNRG Personal Training maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us when you change your name, address, title, phone number, e-mail address or your content preferences. If at any time you wish to update your information or preferences, or you prefer to stop receiving communication from MaxNRG Personal Training, feel free to contact us at any time.
- Business Transitions Including Merger or Acquisition: If MaxNRG Personal Training undergoes a business transition such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ personal information may become part of the assets transferred.
- MaxNRG Personal Training Privacy Contacts: If you want to change your personal information or wish to “opt-out”, please feel free to contact us in the following ways:
MaxNRG Personal Training
16 Sherbourne Road
Gladstone Park, VIC 3043